GM Diamond DXM Original TTNOW
Click Image for Gallery
- The Diamond range of products was made in conjunction with England’s superstar all-rounder Ben Stokes, using his preferred colour scheme.
- The bat was designed with Ben in mind and features a shorter-than-traditional blade length at 540mm, boasting a large sweet spot which allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence.
- The shorter blade length also enables the Diamond to have fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel.
- The traditional full blade profile and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers.
- With availability in seven different grades, there’s a Diamond waiting for you whatever your budget.
- Made In England from Prime English Willow
- SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- TRADITIONAL FULL BLADE PROFILE
- FLOWING CONTOURED SPINE
- MID SWELL POSITION FOR BACK FOOT STROKEPLAY
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW