GM Noir DXM 909 TTNOW
Click Image for Gallery
- Huge stealth-like power is an understatement. Whilst the colouration may be stealthy in design, the large, pronounced edges at the driving zone ooze confidence for the batter.
- Complimented by the low to mid swell position for powerful front foot play, this bat has been specifically engineered to produce maximum power at the drive zone.
- The NOIR is the perfect bat for those looking to stand out from the crowd, epitomising class and style with its striking colour scheme and sleek design.
- Available in two sizes with the choice of seven grades, the perfect Noir for you is never far away.
- Made In England from Prime English Willow.
- TRADITIONAL L555 BLADE LENGTH
- HANDLE LENGTH 295mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- LARGE PRONOUNCED EDGES AT DRIVE ZONE
- LOW TO MID SWELL POSITION FOR FRONT FOOT PLAY
- PARTIALLY CONCAVED BACK PROFILE FOR BALANCING
- ENGINEERED POWER AT DRIVE ZONE
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW