The shortened 540mm blade allows for a larger, more dynamic sweet spot. When combined with the massive edges at the drive zone and the slight offset edge for increased power to balance ratio, the NEON boasts serious authority in the hands of a batter. The reduced sweeping spine profile for superior pick up and the mid to high swell position combine for a cocktail of superb overall stroke-play, whether it’s along the floor or in the air. The 2018 bat of choice for Quinton de Kock. With six grades of willow available, the Neon has a comprehensive offering of quality Prime English Willow, Made in England.
- All GM bats 2019 version will be available from 25th nov.
- SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- MASSIVE EDGES AT DRIVE ZONE
- SLIGHT OFFSET EDGE FOR INCREASED POWER TO BALANCE RATIO
- REDUCED SWEEPING SPINE PROFILE FOR SUPERIOR PICK UP
- MID TO HIGH SWELL POSITION FOR OVERALL STROKEPLAY
- CONCAVED BACK PROFILE
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW
GM Neon DXM 404 TTNOW 2019
- Brand: GM
- Product Code: GM Neon DXM 404 TTNOW 2019
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $150.00